DIY Sausage mix 100g
Dry mix for a vegan Bologna-type sausage.
- The package contains the amount sufficient for ~500 g of sausage.
- No added soya or other
in food legislation declared
- No added flavorings - just natural spices.
- Mix in the jar - for preparing without weights, making sausage shape and store.
Preparing: mix with 350g water and 30 - 50g oil, boil while mixing, fill the mass in an oiled glass or jar, let it cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour. The sausage can be stored up to 5 days.
Ingredients: chickpea flour, pea protein, salt, beetroot, agar-agar, spices.
- Handmade in Latvia
- Excellent taste
without renunciation aftertaste - "Gardais" in Latvian means "The tasty"
- High nutritional value — often better than traditional products
- Quality ingredients — natural, as much as possible produced and bought local and directly from farmers, thus supporting local business
- Easy to cook or ready to eat
- Production and packaging are as much as possible sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Suited for vegans, and also people with egg, milk, fish, honey and other animal origin products intolerance