Chiaviar mix 35g
Mixture for quick preparation of vegan caviar - mix with warm water and enjoy after half an hour.
- iodine rich -
wakame algae is a natural source of iodine
- flaxseed is a natural source of omega fatty acids and helps to create a fishy taste
a fine natural spice blend -
a unique taste without artifical flavors or flavor enhancers
- in a jar - easily measure the amount of water to be added, as well as store the already prepared caviar
- 1 jar, 35g mix = ~200 ml ready-to-eat plant based caviar
chia seeds 60%, freshly ground flaxseed, soy sauce powder (soybeans, wheat,
salt, maltodextrin), wakame algae 8.4%, spices (dill seeds, coriander,
onion, ginger), salt, acidity regulator: citric acid, natural black food coloring: charcoal. May contain gluten. Wakame is a seaweed, naturally containing iodine - the product may be unsuitable for people with thyroid problems, as well as allergies to fish, crustaceans, etc. seafood.
Preparation: add 150-180ml of warm water (pour to the top of the label, jar neck), stir, leave for 30 min. swell. After preparation, store in a refrigerator at +2 to +6 C and use within 7 days.
100g mix: 100g prepared product:
energy value 1561 kJ / 378 kcal 295 kJ / 71 kcal
fat 25.4g 4.8g
of which saturated 2.9g 0.5g
carbohydrates 10g 1.9g
of which sugars 3.1g 0.6g
fiber 22.7g 4.3g
protein 18.4g 3.5g
salt 7.9g 1.5g
iodine (from wakame) 3352 µg 633 µg
(2235% of RDD*) (422% of RDD*)
*recommended daily dose
- Handmade in Latvia
- Excellent taste
without renunciation aftertaste - "Gardais" in Latvian means "The tasty"
- High nutritional value — often better than traditional products
- Quality ingredients — natural, as much as possible produced and bought local and directly from farmers, thus supporting local business
- Easy to cook or ready to eat
- Production and packaging are as much as possible sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Suited for vegans, and also people with egg, milk, fish, honey and other animal origin products intolerance